Monday, December 10, 2012

Curry Chicken

At least once a week, I have that feeling of "What can I make tonight that doesn't require a trip to the grocery store?" My go-to recipe for chicken is easy, delicious, and only requires about 20 minutes of prep time. This time around, I didn't have any red potatoes, so I replaced them with carrots. Cooking for two, I make the whole recipe, but with two chicken breasts instead of four.
Curry Chicken (Martha Stewart)
The first time I made this, the amount of liquid made me nervous, so I scooped some of it out. Don't do that! The brothy goodness is the best part. I typically add a little ground ginger and cayenne pepper to spice it up a bit, and I double the garlic (it's not possible to have too much garlic, in my opinion).






Sarah Wright
IT Training Coordinator
wrights@bouldercolorado.gov                                                   
 
Information Technology
3065 Center Green Dr | Boulder, CO 80301

No comments:

Post a Comment