Saturday, March 1, 2014

Grilled Ginger-Orange Pork Tenderloin and Skillet Sweet Potatoes

I'll be honest. Normally, when I see a recipe that includes two days' worth of steps, my first instinct is to find a lazier recipe that can be completed all in one day. However, the day-before marinade for this recipe was so easy, and so tasty, that this will be going on my make-again list for sure. Recipes requiring grilling used to deter me, too, because apartment living doesn't always lend itself to grilled goodness. That all changed a few years ago when I got a stellar indoor grill which I now use regularly.

The recipe makes enough for about two people, but can easily be doubled or tripled.
Ginger-Orange Pork Tenderloin
Skillet Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 400F.
Peel and dice 3-4 small sweet potatoes and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes until starting to brown.
Transfer to the oven and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, flipping the potatoes a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment