Saturday, March 1, 2014

Soy Cilantro Salmon and Roasted Asparagus

For the past few years, it's been my mission to perfect the art of baking salmon, and I think I've finally got the the hang of it. The suggested cooking time in this recipe from Martha Stewart was perfect for my oven (and the altitude, which has taken some getting used to). You'll know the salmon's done when it flakes easily with a fork. This would go well with Jasmine rice, but to keep it healthier, I served it with a mixed greens salad and some Asian dressing. This is another weeknight favorite that requires very little prep time and has an added bonus of using very few dishes.

Roasted Asparagus
Toss asparagus with some olive oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet. 
Add to the 450-degree oven during the last 7 or so minutes of cooking the salmon, flipping the asparagus halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment